Deadline: April 31, 2020
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a senior in high school (or home-schooled) or as a current undergraduate student currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in the US.
- Scholarship will be paid to any accredited post-secondary institution in the United States
- Scholarship is contingent upon graduation from high school
- Current unweighted or weighted grade point average of at least 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Top Buyers Guide College Scholarship Application
Create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) answering the following questions:
- Name, current grade, school name and when you expect to graduate
- Where you hope to attend college (if you know) or where you have already been accepted, if applicable.
- Name one review or article you read on The TopBuyersguides.com
- Submit your video to us at email@example.com